The Emotional Intelligence training for Sales People is a 5-day course presented to internal and external sales people.
The training is modularly structured into 5 modules.
Module 1: Basic elements of Emotional intelligence (EQ)
- How to facilitate personal mastery in myself to understand myself and other people better?
- How to grow my intellectual knowledge into wisdom?
- How to allow feedback and self disclosure to shape my thinking?
- Am I an optimist or a pessimist?
- How to find the path of self-actualization?
Module 2: Emotional intelligence defined
- How to appreciate the customer and the people I have relationships with?
- How can my EQ be increased?
- All the reasons why EQ really matters
- What elements of my EQ are already strengths and how can I strengthen them further?
- The evidence that my EQ will improve my relationships
Module 3: Emotional intelligence and personality
- What is my personality type?
- Why do people matter in my world?
- How can I read my customer’s personality to understand him better?
- Why do I do interact and communicate the way I do?
Module 4: Emotional intelligence and communication
- What are my communication strengths?
- How can I master the art of listening?
- It’s not what I say, it’s what I ask that truly matters
- How can I read and interpret body language?
Module 5: Emotional intelligence and relationships
- What’s in the sales process?
- How do I develop highly effective long-term relationships?
- Who am I? And why it really matters to answer this question?
The cost for this training is R 5,540 per delegate for the 5-day training.
The following is included in the cost
- The facilitation and training of the course
- A manual for every delegate
- A personality assessment
- An optimism assessment.
Dust consulting would really want to present this emotional intelligence training to your sales people, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org