Do you want to become a Life Coach? Do you want to experience incredible personal growth? Do you want to find more meaning in your life?
Title of the program
Balance Life Coach Training: Full-Time Course.
Nico Liebenberg, MA (Psychology), a Life- & Executive Coach and creator of the on-line Balance4Coaches coaching system presents a coaching training program for anyone who wants to become an accredited Balance Life Coach.
This life-transforming training is suited for people who want to master the basics of Life Coaching and start a full-time coaching practice as an accredited Balance Life Coach.
Program vision and goals
The ultimate vision of the Balance Life Coach training is to equip people with fundamental knowledge to become Balance Life Coaches.
Some people do this training, not to become Balance Life Coaches, but for self-development.
Who can benefit from this training?
- Psychologists, Social Workers, Therapists, Counselors and Practitioners in the people helping industry who want to become Balance Life Coaches.
- HR and Training people who want to increase their people development skills.
- Corporate and Business Leaders who want to develop coaching skills to assist them in their mentoring relationships.
- Clergy who do coaching at their churches.
- Health Care Workers who wants to expand their range of skills in working with people.
- Teachers and lecturers who consider a career in coaching.
- People in their 40’s and older who are transitioning from being successful to being significant.
- People who want to pursue a career in Life Coaching.
- People who want to develop themselves or release more potential.
- Adventurous people who intuitively know they should do this training.
This training program consist of the following.
The course consist of 4 elements, i.e.
- Classroom training
- Mentoring, and
- Life Coaching.
1. Classroom training sessions
10 Training sessions in the classroom, Wednesdays 18h00-20h00, except school holidays.
(One or two days might fall on another day of the week and not on a Wednesday).
In total there are 5 workshops students must attend.
- 5 Saturday-morning coaching workshops 8h00-12h00.
Students are mentored by Nico Liebenberg at his office in Regus Business Park, 1st floor, 210 Amarand Avenue, Waterkloof Glen, Pretoria. Students receives 5 mentoring (supervision) sessions, 1-hour/session.
Debbie Jones (Nico’s Personal Assistant) schedules these mentoring sessions for the students.
4. Life Coaching
Students receive Life Coaching from Koos Franck at his office in Catherine Road, Shere. They receive 5 life coaching sessions, 1-hour/session.
Debbie Jones schedules these coaching sessions for the students.
Students do assessments after some of their assignments.
Dates of training
Training dates can be downloaded by clicking on this link balance-life-coach-course-dates-feb-apr-2017
The graduation ceremony takes place one week after the last training session.
Number of student contact hours
The number of synchronous (classroom) student contact hours is 75.
The number of asynchronous (homework, assignments, assessments, etc.) hours is 25.
The training modules
Introduction to the course
The primary purpose is to introduce students to the structure, content, philosophy and style of the course.
- Training Session 1
- What is Coaching?
What is coaching?
The primary purpose is to introduce students to different definitions and types of coaching and the difference between coaching and other people helping efforts.
- Training Session 2
- Coaching And Other People Helping Efforts
- What Makes Coaching Effective?
What is change, learning and growth?
The primary purpose is to introduce students to a basic understanding of paradigms, paradigm shifts and change in people.
- Training Session 3
- Coaching, Change and Paradigms
- Coaching and the Learning Process
Who are we?
The primary purpose is to introduce students to a basic understanding of what people fundamentally consist of and how they function universally.
- Training Session 4
- Coaching and Who Man is?
- Coaching and The Two Trees
- Coaching and Johari’s Window
Nico Liebenberg’s definition of coaching
The primary purpose is to introduce students to Nico Liebenberg’s definition of coaching.
- Training Session 5
- Nico Liebenberg’s Definition of Coaching
What is a helping relationship?
The primary purpose is to introduce students to the basic concepts of a helping relationship as defined by Carl Rogers.
- Training Session 6
- Helping Relationships Introduced
- Unconditional Positive Regard
- Reflection In Person-Centred Coaching
What is the process of becoming?
The primary purpose is to introduce students to the basic concepts of the process of becoming, a journey we all travel.
- Training Session 7
- The Process Of Becoming Introduced
What is a meaningful conversation?
The primary purpose is to introduce students to the basic concepts of a meaningful conversation and how it is facilitated in coaching.
- Training Session 8
- Meaningful Conversations Introduced
- Reflective Space
- Being Content
- Being Present
- Listening Intentionally
- Asking Questions
- Reflective Questions
- Appreciative Inquiry Questions
What is a thinking framework?
The primary purpose is to introduce students to the basic concepts of a thinking framework and how it is applied in a meaningful conversation during coaching.
- Training Session 10
- Thinking Frameworks
Requirements for registration
- There are no formal requirements for registration.
- Informal requirements are:
- It will definitely help if you have a passion to help people grow.
- Love for yourself and other people.
- Willingness to engage with this personal journey of transformation.
- Commitment to the process of your becoming.
Students can register with COMENSA – Coaches and Mentors of SA as Student Members.
The medium of instruction is English.
This training is presented at Regus Business Centre, 210 Amarand Avenue, Waterkloof-Glen, Pretoria.
Cost of the program
- R 20,350 per person, if 10 students register.
- R 19,360 per person, if 11 students register.
- R 18,040 per person, if 12 students register.
- R 16,830 per person, if 13 students register.
- R 15,620 per person, if 14 students register.
- R 14,740 per person, if 15 students register.
- R 13,860 per person, if 16 or more students register.
Terms and conditions
- A 10% deposit is payable at registration.
- The balance is paid in 11 monthly instalments.
- Students who withdraw from the program after they have paid their deposit will forfeit their deposit.
- Students receive an invoice the last Friday of every month.
- Invoices are paid the end of every month.
The Balance Life Coach Community
Students will join the Balance Life Coach community on Facebook.
Introducing the lecturer, Nico Liebenberg
Nico introducing the learning process
A video where Nico speaks on the fundamental importance of identity
To watch more of Nico’s videos click HERE
Want to register?
Contact Debbie Jones at +27 (0)82 522 1841 or complete the contact form below and we will contact you.