“What day is it?" "It's today," squeaked Piglet. "My favorite day," said Pooh.” ― A.A. Milne
It is tricky business to live constantly in the here and now, but if it can be accomplished it is the most significant kind of life.
- To enter more and more the here and now.
- To deal with things of your negative past.
- To deal with things of your positive past.
- To deal with things of your positive future.
- To deal with things of your negative future.
Click on the videos below to watch it.
Download the PowerPoint presentation and use it to answer the 7 questions about the 4 contexts of your life. This done in conjunction with your Coach works the best.