“The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.” – William James
Living in the now is the secret to combat stress. To be able to constantly live in the now indicates you are living less in the past or the future and more in the moment.
This 3-day stress management training empowers people with knowledge and skills:
- To live more in the now.
- To deal with the things of the negative and positive past.
- To deal with the things of the negative and positive future.
- To reduce stress caused by these above mentioned realities of life.
1. To Be Present.
2. Dealing With The Negative Past.
3. Dealing With The Positive Past.
- Letters Of Gratitude
4. Dealing With The Negative Future.
- Reasons For Happiness
- Mind Renewal
- Developing Trust
- Building Relationship
5. Dealing With The Positive Future.
In order to enter a more significant future one has to make significant changes, discover your identity and manage your time in such a way that you focus on the important things in life.
Deciding on significant changes you have to make
Discovering your identity
A life-changing time management approach