This is the introduction of the Balance Life Coach Training Program.
This is the first chapter of your digital manual for the coaching course.
(Sideline note: The way this document is structured is the typical way all the digital manual chapters look like.)
The purpose of this session is:
- To familiarize you with what you need to know to become a successful student in the Balance Life Coach Training Program.
- To understand what you need to do to successfully complete the program.
Please read the following.
If you are a full-time student, click on the link below.
If you are an online student, internationally or nationally in South Africa, click on the link below.
- Add Nico Liebenberg as a friend on facebook. He wants to add you to the Facebook closed group of this training program.
- Please go and like Nico Liebenberg – Life- & Executive Coach’s Facebook page.
- If you are South African, register with COMENSA as a Student Member. This is good for your career as a Coach.
- Request to join the Balance Life Coach Community on Facebook.
Ask a question
Complete the question form below and submit it. Nico will answer your questions.
To access your assessment for this session, click HERE
There are 5 videos to watch in this playlist. Please click on the top left of the video to access the rest of the videos (if they don’t autoplay).
A short, highly entertaining video clip on what coaching is NOT.